The following pesticides are being applied to ag lands at Polihale.
- Aatrex Nine - O: Restricted Use Pesticide - "ground and surface water concerns (1)."
- Dual II Magnum: Restricted Use Pesticide - "potential to leach through soil into ground water under certain conditions and agricultural use..." "Use of this chemical in areas where soils are permeable, particularly where the water table is shallow may result in ground water contamination." "potential to contaminate surface water through ground spray drift, potential for runoff into surface water for several months post-application." " These include poorly drained or wet soils with readily visible slopes toward adjacent surface waters, frequently flooded areas... areas with field canals or ditches that drain to surface water (2)."
- Harness: Restricted Use Pesticide - "ground and surface water concerns (3)."
- Perm-Up 3.2 : Restricted Use Pesticide - "due to toxicity to Fish and Aquatic Organisms (4)."
- EC / Prowl H20: Restricted Use Pesticide - "This product is toxic to fish. DO NOT apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present...," "Drift and runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in adjacent aquatic sites (5,6)."
- Warrior II: Restricted Use Pesticide - "This product is highly toxic to fish and aquatic organisms and wildlife." "this product is highly toxic to bees..." "Drift and runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in neighboring areas (7)."
2. Dual II Magnum
3. Harness Xtra
4. Perm-Up 3.2
5. Prowl EC
6. Prowl H20
7. Warrior II
8. "prune" = scared doctor